Large Format 3D Printing
Large format 3D printing service, utilising our large format SLA 3D printers with their impressive build platforms of 800 x 800 x 600mm.
As a 3D printing service provider with two of the largest large format 3D Printers along with a suite of prototyping methods. With our 50 years of experience in prototyping and 23 of those years in 3D printing we are on hand to help you furthermore, we can produce large format 3D printing without the need for sectioning and fabricating back together, utilising our large format SLA 3D printers with their impressive build platforms of 800 x 800 x 600mm.
When to choose 3D Printing of Large Parts
Large-scale 3D printing is necessary to print a range of bulkier items including furniture, vehicle parts and architectural models. It can also be used where traditional manufacturing methods are unviable, such as when 3D printing large custom parts or bespoke items.
There are several benefits to large format 3D printing including:
- Stereolithography (SLA) is an industrial 3D Printing process used to create concept models and complex or even very intricate components
- The Neo800 produces highly accurate parts with unparalleled industry quality. The printed parts are dimensionally accurate, with exceptional sidewalls and crisp feature resolution
- With the superior surface finish our 3D printing machines offer when it comes to finishing your 3D Print you can reduce your finishing time up to 50%.
- Large components such as Automotive front grilles on a car that used to be sectioned are now built in one, without the need to fabricate/ bond them back together thus reducing the build time and saving both time and money.
- Large build platforms are ideal for Multiple components/ assemblies or even multiples of the same component that are consistent in their accuracy and crispness of features.
- Better quality prints with a superior surface finish means fewer man hours surface finishing thus saving the all-important time and money
- With Large volume 3D printing, you can create objects with features that wouldn’t be possible through conventional manufacturing methods. These include internal channels and complex lattice structures.
- Using one of our large frame 3D Printers we can produce transparent 3D parts perfect for surgical guides, medical training aids, flow testing where you can add a coloured smoke or dye to evaluate your prototype
- Our large-frame 3d printers can also be used for wind tunnel models, landscape models, construction models and much more
Large Volume 3D Printing In Faster Time Frames
Clear/Transparent 3D Print Large Parts
3D Printing Large Custom Parts
Get in touch
Waterloo Industrial Estate, Waterloo Cres, Bidford-on-Avon, B50 4JH