SLS Printing Services
Exceptional selective laser sintering results
What is SLS Printing?
The use of SLS 3D Printing allows MNL to automatically build functional parts, casting patterns and tooling inserts from your 3D CAD data. Our HiQ Sinterstation system (SLS 3D Printing machine) represents the future of Instant Manufacturing Technology. SLS or Selective Laser Sintering directly produces end-use plastic or metal parts, tooling inserts, or casting patterns from your 3D CAD data files. Eliminate the need for machining, tooling, casting or other secondary processes — saving you time and money.
“SLS Rapid Prototyping for functional high-strength components – without the need for tooling”
SLS 3D Printing Applications
- Nylon: Superior Finish Innov’PA 1550
- Test your first off rapid prototype without the fear of breakage
- Acts like moulded components, strong and durable
- Excellent for fit and function. Ideal for clip features, hinges and snap-fit connections
- Build more complex structures than SLA as no supports are required
- High chemical resistance. High-Temperature resistance
- Durable patterns for sand casting
- Superior surface, straight from machine, compared to … Duraform PA, GF, EX or EOS PA2200, or PA320
- For a detailed material datasheet download here
- Investment Casting Wax alternative: Castform™ PS
Using SLS to Produce a Unique Piece of Art
A short video looking at combining SLS and high quality finishing at MNL.
SLS Rapid Prototyping Benefits
- Built from successive layers, SLS prototype parts are laser fused to produce a 3D product with an exceptional range of properties
- High strength and rigidity
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Functional, high-quality plastic parts
- Stable over long periods of time
- Moveable parts abrasion resistance
SLS Models and Projects
Explore many different projects where SLS 3D printing has played a part. Various projects from components used straight from the machine, through to fully finished exhibition quality models.
3D Printed Using the SLS Process
MNL only uses the finest powders for the best combination of functionality and surface finish.
Functional or Working Prototypes
Fully test the functionality of your designs. Larger parts can be built in sections and put together by our skilled team.
Glass and Aluminium Filled Nylon
We can help you select the best rapid prototyping process for your product development process.
Our rapid prototype models can quickly evolve to encompass all the characteristics of your final product.
Choose a method to get your prices
Get in touch
Waterloo Industrial Estate, Waterloo Cres, Bidford-on-Avon, B50 4JH