3D Printing Services
Leaders in SLA, SLS, FDM & 3D Colour Printing
3D Printing since 1996
Our 3D printing services have been greatly used by 1000’s of engineers, project managers, designers and entrepreneurs from many market sectors, in all sorts of uses.
How can we use our vast 3D printing experience to help you?
Typical Applications Of Our 3D Printing Services:
- Architectural scale models
- Prototype engineering parts
- Automotive parts and prototypes
- Food and drink prototypes
- Art, fashion, film, TV props and display pieces
- Flight testing prototypes
- Medical teaching aids, and device instrument prototypes
- Consumer goods prototypes
- Packaging prototypes
- Product display units
- Retail point of sale models
The Plastic 3D Printing Technologies We Offer:
Stereolithography (SLA 3D Printing) is the most widely used 3D Printing / rapid prototyping technology. It is generally considered to provide the greatest accuracy and best surface finish of any prototyping / 3D printing process.
A computer controlled UV laserbeam scans across the surface of a vat of photosensitive resin and instantly turns the liquid to a solid wherever the laser has touched it.
Selective Laser Sintering (SLS 3D Printing) is used for the building of functional parts. At MNL, we utilise a HiQ Sinterstation SLS 3D printing machine which represents the future of instant manufacturing technology and allows us to produce plastic or metal parts, tooling inserts and casting patterns from your 3D CAD data. This eliminates the need for machining, tooling, casting or any other secondary processes.
One of the latest 3D printing processes, 3D colour printing is a huge step forward for the design and development sectors as it allows full colour parts to be created in a matter of days.
Using a coloured 3D printing machine parts can be built such as a single colour engineering model through to multi coloured professional action figures, giving your products that edge on reality.
Fused Deposition Modelling (FDM 3D Printing) uses the same tried and tested thermoplastics found in traditional manufacturing processes, building parts layer-by-layer from the bottom up by heating and extruding thermoplastic filament.
This technology allows for tight tolerances, toughness, environmental stability and specialised properties such as electrostatic dissipation, translucence, biocompatibility and VO flammability.
MNL Leading Experts In 3D Printing | Rapid Prototyping | Low Volume Production
Looking for an instant quote on 3D printing?
Use our simple online quoting system
Looking For Large Scale SLA Capacity? Find Out More About MNL’s Capabilities
Our new machine now means we can offer improved quality of parts with smoother sides, leading to significantly less time in finishing. The capability to provide you with much larger parts without the need to cut them up and best of all you can utilise all of our machines so large projects can be turnaround within a matter of days.
* Ross Nicholls -Technical Director sat in our Neo 800 build platform with a Form 2 desktop SLA on his lap for size comparison
Exciting times at MNL as we announce our latest investment, a large frame SLA machine thats capable to produce parts upto 800 x 800 x 600cm.
The new machine brings MNL’s capacity to a toal of six machines! Meaning our time frames and quality continue to exceed expectations
Our Simple 3 Tier Costing System
- Our builds will be organised so that your project is able to utilise an entire machine. This means that parts are built in the shortest amount of time possible. Depending on the size of your project, we may also use multiple machines to spread the load and reduce the build further.
- We will organise our builds so that several jobs are built at once with a good balance of efficiency and speed.
- Organised so that machines are stacked out for maximum efficiency, this means a longer build time. However, 30% off standard pricing in exchange for a few extra days is often strongly utilised.
Choose A Method To Get Your Prices
Got a project we could help with this minute?
Waterloo Industrial Estate